Web Developer Job Description
PalliaTech, Inc. is a rapidly expanding, multi-state medical cannabis company dedicated to the needs of its patients. Reporting to the IT Manager, the Web Developer will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to internal specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Security principles knowledge and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Create applications that address the phases of SDLC (software development life cycle)
- Develop comprehensive application testing procedures.
- Implement testing tools that monitor the ongoing performance of the company websites.
- Assist in updating application development policies to ensure that all future applications meet the latest technical requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (Master’s preferred)
- 2+ years’ experience in application development and testing.
- 1+ years’ SDLC implementation experience.
- Ability to create support documentation for all new applications.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Proven knowledge of the most current security and web development programming languages.
- Bonus: Mobile App design, both iOS and Android.
Palliatech is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We encourage you to apply to the current openings listed by forwarding your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.